New Jewelry Collection in Bethesda by Mona Assemi NYC!
June 15, 2015
Local Style Crush: Holly Pan
March 21, 2016
Local Style Crush: Abbey Brandon
July 2, 2015
It is no secret that we have the biggest style crush on Abbey of the beautiful blog District Dress Up! Below is the Q&A we recently did with her and we are def taking notes of her styling advice!
1. How would you define your personal style?
a. Conversational. I gravitate towards pieces that are interesting, and try to pair them with easy basics.
2. What/Who influences your style?
a. My mood. Do you ever hate your outfit that you threw on in the morning? Or wear a new dress or try a new hairstyle? I love how putting a little effort and thought into my style can make me feel a little more inspired in the day to day.
3. How did you find out about Reddz Trading and what is that you like most about our boutique?
a. I live in the area, so I popped in one day! The bag selection is killer and it’s a well-curated boutique.
4. What are your tips for putting together a great outfit?
a. Start with one piece you’re excited about, and know the attire you’re dressing for.
5. How does Washington DC inspire your day-to-day style?
a. There is something very charming about DC that challenges me to raise the bar on my style. From the beautiful landscaping, to the gorgeous architecture, I feel inspired to try and look my best!